Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/28/2019 3:03:01 AM(EST)
Azcardus

United Kingdom

Hi all looking for some help I have just got some waterproof gloss white labels from online labels and I’m printing on a canon printer at moment but my prints look like it’s a diy job I’m looking for a really professional print but trying to keep cost down till my company grows could anyone recommend a printer please for a really nice clear print don’t mind if laser or inkjet
Thanks for your help
#2 Posted : 1/28/2019 9:18:39 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Azcardus Go to Quoted Post
Hi all looking for some help I have just got some waterproof gloss white labels from online labels and I’m printing on a canon printer at moment but my prints look like it’s a diy job I’m looking for a really professional print but trying to keep cost down till my company grows could anyone recommend a printer please for a really nice clear print don’t mind if laser or inkjet
Thanks for your help

Which Canon printer model are you currently using? You may be able to improve the quality of the print by making adjustments to the printer settings. If you'll provide the printer model number I'll be happy to take a look at the manual and make some suggestions about settings to try with your current printer before you begin shopping for a new one.