Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 6/16/2017 2:29:15 PM(EST)
Brandon

United States

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)
In order to provide the best possible tools to create your labels, we’ve redesigned Maestro Label Designer. The functionality you’ve come to love still exists - it’s simply the layout and look of the program that have changed.

This update comes after years of collecting feedback and months of hard work. We’ve addressed many of your concerns with this new version and designed it in a way that’s easier to use. Take a look at the new design interface in this article: https://www.onlinelabels.com/Support/Maestro/GettingStarted/Design-Interface.aspx

What does this mean for you? It may take a little getting used to, but all of your assets are safe and sound. We’ve transferred all saved designs, uploaded images, and paid clipart into the new version.

While using the new interface is highly recommended, the previous version of Maestro Label Designer will still be accessible for a limited time. Over the next few months, you’ll be able to access it via this link: https://maestro.onlinelabels.com/designer3/maestro.aspx. Please keep in mind that at a later date, this version may no longer be available and support will cease. At no point will anything you’ve added to or created in Maestro Label Designer disappear, but you will be directed to the new version permanently.

If you have questions or concerns about the redesign of Maestro Label Designer, please contact our customer service department by submitting a support ticket: https://secure.onlinelabels.com/Support/SupportRequest.aspx

To leave feedback for our design and development team, click here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/maestrolabeldesigner.

#2 Posted : 10/29/2019 12:06:44 PM(EST)
Soap Lady

United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I've been using Maestro for about 5 years.and I HATE the new update where you have to change your text on the label itself! It take multiple tries to get it to adjust or work properly. I thought it was just me and not being used to it but I've been using it since the update and it's still extremely frustrating! I just went into an older label that I only use at the holidays and since then I've moved and need to update my address. I must have clicked on it 6 or 7 times just to get it to start typing at the city and not some other random place in the text.
The new update has NOT made it easier to add text.
 1 user thanked Soap Lady for this useful post: Denisedkris
#3 Posted : 10/29/2019 1:35:53 PM(EST)
jnieves

United States

Hi Soap Lady,

We appreciate the feedback. And we apologize that you haven't found the update easier to use! The text input change is a recent addition that we implemented in hopes that it would make the design process easier for users based on customer feedback. Of course, we take every review into consideration and have passed this message along to our development team.

In the meantime, you can change back to the original sidebar text editor by going to "View" and then turning "Use sidebar text entry" on. This will allow you to use Maestro Label Designer like before. Hope this helps and thanks again for your message!
 1 user thanked jnieves for this useful post: Denisedkris
#4 Posted : 10/30/2019 11:06:01 AM(EST)
Soap Lady

United States

Thank you! I didn't know I could switch back. I'll do that.
#5 Posted : 10/30/2019 11:08:23 AM(EST)
jnieves

United States

Great! Glad we could help. And thank you again for your feedback.
#6 Posted : 11/11/2019 10:54:50 AM(EST)
Denisedkris

Yes, I too, hate this new text box. It makes it so difficult to add text, you have to first delete the add text in the box, then make the box bigger to even type in. It made things worse :( I hope they will change it back.

Edit.. I just reread your reply and realized it could be changed back!!! Yaaa!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

Edited by user Monday, November 11, 2019 10:57:01 AM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified