Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/7/2020 10:58:56 AM(EST)
id graphics

United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello,

I was wondering if you have recently changed anything about the Polyester label stock (laser)?

My customer is having a harder time using this stock recently. They say it is thinner and/or harder to peel off and apply to their products without any problems. They have had experience using this stock for several years, but have just recently informed us about having problems with it.

I appreciate any help.

Corey Meckes
id graphics, LLC
 1 user thanked id graphics for this useful post: iqmtgar
#2 Posted : 1/8/2020 7:58:16 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Corey -

It's been about two and a half years since any changes were made to our Weatherproof Polyester Laser material, and at that point only the backing of the material was changed to promote better printer feed and reduce sheet curl. We've been using the exact same facestock and adhesive for this product for five years now.

Our customer service team would be more than happy to investigate a potential quality issue if you've isolated it to a specific order or lot number. Please send in a support ticket with the order details using the link below and one of our representatives will assist you:

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/Support/SupportRequest.aspx

Edited by user Thursday, January 9, 2020 8:40:15 AM(EST)  | Reason: fixed link to support

1 user thanked Josh for this useful post: id graphics
#3 Posted : 1/8/2020 10:08:09 AM(EST)
id graphics

United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thank you!