Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 9/18/2014 1:42:47 PM(EST)
JPWilkinson

Canada

Hello!
In Canada we are an officially bilingual country - English/French and I need to create a bilingual nutritional label. Is this something that your system can do or will do in the future?

Thanks!
#2 Posted : 9/19/2014 6:37:41 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
JPWilkinson - Our nutrition label generator tool does not currently support languages other than English.

We are planning to do further development on this tool, and I will pass your feedback onto our development team so we can get this onto our list of potential updates to the tool.

Thanks for the feedback.

Dave
#3 Posted : 8/22/2017 4:13:12 PM(EST)
kholcombe@casefarms.com

United States

I see where in 2014 the discussion of multi languages panels were not available but had been a topic of conversation for development.
Has there been any additional movement on this?
#4 Posted : 8/22/2017 10:04:03 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: kholcombe@casefarms.com Go to Quoted Post
I see where in 2014 the discussion of multi languages panels were not available but had been a topic of conversation for development.
Has there been any additional movement on this?

I checked with our Maestro Label Designer development team to see if this feature was something that we have on the development list or plan to release in the near future. The development team let me know that this feature isn't currently in development and we haven't had enough demand for the feature to add it to the development list at this time.

We are constantly adding features and we normally let customer demand dictate those feature additions. We will definitely document your request and keep it in mind as we continue to add features to the software.

Thanks for your understanding.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#5 Posted : 4/23/2020 11:05:47 AM(EST)
Jockingslow

Canada

Hi! Is the french version of nutrition fact label is now available? I see that it can be display in french on the site but when its generated, it return in English.
Thanks!
#6 Posted : 4/23/2020 1:52:51 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Jockingslow Go to Quoted Post
Hi! Is the french version of nutrition fact label is now available? I see that it can be display in french on the site but when its generated, it return in English.
Thanks!

Support for multiple languages in our nutrition label generator is not currently in development, and there are no immediate plans to add additional languages to the tool at this time.

Our nutrition label generator was created in accordance with maintaining compliance to FDA standards in the United States. As those types of standards do tend to differ from country to country, our focus is on maintaining the tool in its current state for the foreseeable future.

If we do add support for additional languages to the tool at any point in the future we will be certain to update this post with additional details. Thank you for your understanding.