Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 7/9/2020 3:33:33 PM(EST)
NonieBH

United States

It would be really awesome if we had the capability of naming the images we upload for designs ... I have multiple bar codes uploaded but have to double-check the UPC codes to know which one is which!

Thanks!
#2 Posted : 7/10/2020 11:47:36 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll definitely pass it along to the software development team in hopes they're able to implement this feature in a future update to Maestro Label Designer.

In the short term, if you give your image file a descriptive name prior to uploading you should be able to view the filename by hovering over the image thumbnail before adding it to your design.

I hope this helps. Please just let us know if you need any additional information.
#3 Posted : 12/21/2020 9:42:11 AM(EST)
Leydie

Trouble with gray background on pictures. They look fine on screen put print gray
#4 Posted : 12/21/2020 11:18:25 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Leydie Go to Quoted Post
Trouble with gray background on pictures. They look fine on screen put print gray

I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you're experiencing. If you're noticing a defined gray background behind an uploaded image that only appears when printing, this can usually be resolved by enabling the "Print as Image" option within the advanced print settings. To locate this option you'll just need to click on the "Advanced" button from the print dialog box. Clicking the checkbox next to "Print as Image" and then proceeding to print should remove the gray background you're seeing when printing.

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let us know.