Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 10/16/2020 6:10:08 PM(EST)
TP

Hello! I need white waterproof laser labels. Does anyone know if any of the white labels are really waterproof?
#2 Posted : 10/17/2020 6:16:32 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: TP Go to Quoted Post
Hello! I need white waterproof laser labels. Does anyone know if any of the white labels are really waterproof?

I recommend that you check out our white weatherproof polyester laser labels. They are made from a polyester material and will definitely hold up well in situations where you need a waterproof label. You can check out the label size options below.

https://www.onlinelabels.com/materials/polyester-laser-labels

We are happy to send you out a few sample sheets at no charge prior to purchase so you can test the labels to confirm they will work well for your specific needs. You can request samples at the link below.

https://www.onlinelabels.com/samples

Let us know if you need any additional help or recommendations.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

#3 Posted : 4/26/2021 1:40:28 PM(EST)
Jalin

United States

I can highly recommend the OL1985WI Weatherproof Gloss Inkjet 8.5" x 2" Labels. I have used them for years with only positive results!
#4 Posted : 7/1/2021 10:57:55 AM(EST)
Lorac

United States

I have been using the OL177WJ waterproof labels for clear casting urethane resin. Recently I had to remove the cured resin from the casting by soaking in acetone to soften it for removal. YES! They are definitely waterproof!
#5 Posted : 7/1/2021 4:20:23 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Lorac Go to Quoted Post
I have been using the OL177WJ waterproof labels for clear casting urethane resin. Recently I had to remove the cured resin from the casting by soaking in acetone to soften it for removal. YES! They are definitely waterproof!

I'm glad to hear that the weatherproof matte inkjet label material is working so well for your application! If you ever have questions or need to try sample sheets of any of our other label materials please just let us know and we'll be happy to assist. Thank you for your business!