Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 2/6/2022 1:09:46 PM(EST)
evergreenrootsnw

United States

Hi all- wondering if anyone is having the same issue as me..

I print product labels for candles, so I usually use a 8.5x11 sheet that has up to 16 labels on it. I only use black ink for my labels and the issue that I am having is when I print a full sheet of labels, the very bottom of the bottom row of labels always has a red tint to it, almost like the black doesn't fully print all the way. It's not a printer issue. I am having to print everything but the last row and then turn the sheet around and print the last row as a top row to avoid this issue.
#2 Posted : 2/7/2022 11:48:58 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you're experiencing. This isn't something that we've seen regularly reported. If you'll provide some additional details I'll be happy to take a closer look and see if we can make any suggestions. Which label material are you using when you notice the issue? Does the issue also occur when you print on plain copy paper, or onto other label materials? What printer model are you using to print your labels? Any additional details you can provide should prove helpful.