Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 7/6/2021 5:24:09 PM(EST)
Al

Thanks for giving me the heads up on checking the monthly emails for discounts
#2 Posted : 7/7/2021 8:22:32 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I'm glad we could help. Just so you are aware, we normally email reward codes that can be entered in our checkout process that are good for a discount. The reward codes are unique to your account and are based on your previous order history. Our customer service team has the ability to look up the reward codes that are available and associated with your account in the event that you don't get our emails.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#3 Posted : 6/5/2022 1:27:22 AM(EST)
valeriesyho

Canada

how often do emails get sent out? i'm aware of the social media promotion but was looking for a $10 code preferably! thanks!
#4 Posted : 6/7/2022 8:22:51 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: valeriesyho Go to Quoted Post
how often do emails get sent out? i'm aware of the social media promotion but was looking for a $10 code preferably! thanks!

Thanks for checking in with us. We typically send out emails monthly, but not every email includes a promotion or reward code. If you'd like our customer support team to check your account to see if you potentially missed any recent promotional emails, please send in a support ticket at the link below:

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/support/SupportRequest.aspx

They'll be happy to take a look at your account and ensure that you're set up to receive the monthly emails. They can also check to see if you have any active reward codes tied to your account.

I hope this helps. Thanks for your business!