Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 6/10/2022 8:06:34 PM(EST)
Sasserine

United States

Pic of whats happening:

Paper catching on corners

I'm using the Waterproof Sticker Paper, White Matte on an Epson WF-7710 Inkjet and having a really hard time. I thought it was a printer issue, but I have troubleshot everything on the printer with no help. Then I thought, ok must be the paper. So I printed it on another paper and no problem at all. So I'm convinced at this point its this paper. Now, this doesn't happen all the time, its really been off and on for the last 2 years, but now its every single sheet. I just ordered $150 worth of paper, so if anyone can help me Id really appreciate it.
#2 Posted : 6/11/2022 6:38:18 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing. The image didn't come through so I am unable to view the picture of the issue. Is it catching on the outfeed?

When you mentioned that you tried it on another paper what do you mean? Are you talking about normal copy paper? The weatherproof inkjet material is thicker than normal paper so it may perform slightly different when feeding through your printer.

You mentioned that you have tried troubleshooting with your printer. What are some of the troubleshooting methods you have tried? If you rotate the paper a different direction (rotate 180 degrees) does it still catch on the left hand corner?

We will be happy to help troubleshoot if you can provide more details.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com