Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 12/28/2022 5:22:49 PM(EST)
HelpMePlease

United States

This whole time I thought my settings were bad but now I’m wondering if there’s something wrong with my paper. The backing keeps peeling up with the weatherproof vinyl sticker. The lot number is 1334458-91023020. Was this a bad batch?
#2 Posted : 12/29/2022 7:25:29 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: HelpMePlease Go to Quoted Post
This whole time I thought my settings were bad but now I’m wondering if there’s something wrong with my paper. The backing keeps peeling up with the weatherproof vinyl sticker. The lot number is 1334458-91023020. Was this a bad batch?

I located that lot # in our system and I don't see any known or documented quality issues with that production lot. That product was produced and ordered back in early 2019. There is a 2-3 year shelf life for some of our products and after a few years, the adhesive on certain products can start to lock-in to the liner. I can't really tell if that is the issue or not based on the description you have provided. I have asked our customer service team to reach out to you to get more details so we can attempt to trouble shoot the issue.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com