Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 2/18/2023 9:03:36 PM(EST)
ChicBella215

Hello I have purchased 1000 labels and can't print because of an activation code? I cannot reach anyone and I need these printed ASAP. I never saw an activation code with my Amazon Purchase. Is there an alternative way to get a code? Please help
#2 Posted : 2/20/2023 8:06:40 AM(EST)
Jessica

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to locate your Maestro Label Designer activation code. Whether purchasing through our Amazon store or directly through our website, the code can be found on your order’s packing slip. A copy of the code is also emailed to you. If you're unable to locate the code or need an extension, you're welcome to reach out to our Customer Support Team at 1-888-575-2235 or by submitting a support ticket at the link below. We have representatives available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET and Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET.

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/support/SupportRequest.aspx

Please feel free to reach out to our team so we can provide you with your unique activation code.
#3 Posted : 1/28/2024 4:35:58 PM(EST)
Madsoncandleco

United States

My Amazon order did not come with a packing slip and I did not receive an email. This is frustrating. If you’re not going to provide this code with Amazon orders do not sell on amazon.
#4 Posted : 1/29/2024 9:12:01 AM(EST)
Jessica

I'm so sorry to hear that you did not receive a packing slip or email notification with the Maestro Label Designer activation code. We usually include a packing slip with our orders, which contains all the necessary details about your order and a list of items included in the package. I apologize if this was missing.

If you also did not receive an email notification for your order, please do not worry. It's possible that there was a technical issue, or the email may have been caught in your spam or promotions folder. You can try checking these folders in your email account to see if the email was redirected there. If you are still unable to locate the packing slip or email notification, please don't hesitate to contact us for assistance.

We can be reached at 1-888-575-2235 or by submitting a support ticket at the link below. Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET and Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET.

Please feel free to reach out to our team so we can provide you with your unique activation code.
#5 Posted : 2/26/2024 3:16:16 PM(EST)
nj1972

United States

I'm sure this issue was already resolved but for anyone who might be researching this issue, the activation code comes on the back of the blue and white "Thanks for your order" card. This is so easy to throw away. OnlineLabels really should do a better job with placing that elsewhere and placing an ALERT-HERE'S YOUR ACTIVATION CODE card. Luckily I still had mine but only realized where the code was after researching this and attempting to reach someone at OnlineLabels.
#6 Posted : 2/26/2024 4:25:17 PM(EST)
Jessica

nj1972 - I apologize for any inconvenience in obtaining your activation code. It looks like you may have purchased our products through another seller on Amazon, Absolute Labeling Solutions, LLC. While they do include the activation code on the insert, we're happy to assist you directly with a new code. If you order directly through our OnlineLabels Amazon store or OnlineLabels.com, we'll provide a copy of the code on your packing slip as well as by email.

If you're having trouble finding your activation code or if you need an extension, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team at 1-888-575-2235 or by submitting a support ticket at the link provided below. Our representatives are available from Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET, and on Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET.

Please reach out to us if you need any assistance in obtaining your unique activation code. We're always happy to help.