Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 4/4/2023 2:51:17 PM(EST)
sugeh

United States

I have 2x2 square labels and the top four row labels are printing perfectly but the labels on the bottom row are only printing about 75-80% of the way. I printed the non-printable margin sheet and the top, left, and right margins are 0.125" but the bottom is .5". Could the different margin numbers explain the issue I'm having? I have a picture of the issue as well but also don't know how to attach it to this post.
#2 Posted : 4/4/2023 4:00:14 PM(EST)
Jessica

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the printing issue. This does sound like it is due to the 0.5" non-printable margin you confirmed when using our margin tool. Unfortunately, most printers aren't capable of printing to the edge of 8.5" x 11" sheets. There are some printer models that offer borderless printing, ideal for printing photos, but can cause alignment issues when printing templates.

We also offer another 2" x 2" configuration at the link below. OL2679 offers 0.645" top and bottom margins which should allow you to print to the edges of the labels.

www.onlinelabels.com/products/ol2679

There is an option to attach a file to the post, just below the textbox. You're also welcome to email our Customer Support Team by submitting a support ticket with attachments here. Any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.

#3 Posted : 4/4/2023 4:09:45 PM(EST)
sugeh

United States

Thanks so much!