Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 10/15/2023 11:59:12 PM(EST)
dianefs

I have more than 1,000 images uploaded to Maestro. I use many over and over in designs. Why aren't they searchable by name, just like the clipart images? It's such a hassle endlessly scrolling to find anything.
#2 Posted : 10/16/2023 8:56:28 AM(EST)
Jessica

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Thank you for reaching out with your suggestion. Currently, there's no search option for uploaded images in Maestro Label Designer. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes. However, you can make finding images easier by organizing your uploaded images in folders. Below is a link to our tutorial for a step-by-step guide. In the meantime, I'm happy to forward the search request to our Maestro Label Designer Development Team for future improvements.

How To Use Folders for Uploaded Images

#3 Posted : 10/16/2023 9:03:06 AM(EST)
dianefs

Search in general is spotty, even when it comes to label names. If the search terms are slightly out of order on a longer name (say, “southern grace candle”) the software produces zero results. This is such an easy fix I’m not sure why it hasn’t been addressed. And it’s certainly not very difficult to add a search feature to uploaded images if you already have it available for clipart…?
#4 Posted : 10/16/2023 2:26:57 PM(EST)
Jessica

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear you're also experiencing difficulty with the saved design search feature. I've forwarded this concern to our team for review and will follow up with them on adding the search feature to the Images section.