Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 12/5/2023 4:46:09 PM(EST)
Nick S

United States

Hello All.

I noticed that if you are trying to get 3.5" x 4.5" clear gloss labels, the site offers a discount if you order them as custom sheets instead of bottle labels. I hope this helps someone out!

Best,

Nick
#2 Posted : 12/6/2023 3:22:54 PM(EST)
Jessica

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Thank you for your recent order! I see you purchased our 3.5" x 4.5" sheet labels with custom printing. While the custom printed pricing is higher than blank sheet pricing, we still offer quantity price breaks as well as discounts when submitting multiple designs for the same label size and material.

The OL2547 is commonly used as wine bottle labels. This 3.5" x 4.5" size can be ordered as blank or printed from the OL2547 product page, or printed from our Custom Labels page on rolls or sheets. When you mentioned the price of bottle labels, did you notice that the blank sheets were priced higher when viewing the product from our Wine Bottle Labels page?