Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 10/19/2016 9:01:08 PM(EST)
ChrisA

United States

I made an order Oct 10th and it is still in "processing" status. I was hoping it would ship 1-3 days after the 10th like what it says in the Shipping Policy. Order # 3364026

If i could get some help with my order it that would be appreciated.
#2 Posted : 10/20/2016 11:08:46 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I just checked into the order to see the cause of the delay. It will be shipped out today. I spoke to our team that handles our printed orders to get more details. They said this job required a minor revision of the artwork in order to make it print appropriately That required us to go back to you to get re-approval of the artwork. It appears that the revised artwork was approved by you the evening of Oct. 12th. We then moved it into our queue for printing on Oct. 13th. Custom printed orders normally ship out within 5 business days of order submission with approved artwork.

I apologize for any inconvenience. You should receive the tracking information on the order later tonight.

Thanks for your business.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com