Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 4/2/2018 10:39:41 PM(EST)
Jeremy

United States

Hi,

Is there a way to allow a second person to login and use Maestro Label Designer to design labels.

I don't want to give access to my account info or be able to accidentally Delete existing artwork but I would like my graphic designer to login and design my labels.

Will this feature be implemented?

Thank you

Edited by user Monday, April 2, 2018 10:40:15 PM(EST)  | Reason: check mark "options"

#2 Posted : 4/4/2018 5:20:48 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Unfortunately, we do not currently have this feature available. We have discussed the creation of an enterprise version of the software that allows an account admin to create sub-accounts and have the ability to edit / share designs with sub-accounts. Unfortunately, we don't have a timeline nor specific plans on when we plan to add that feature at this time so that means it probably won't be available in the near future.

I will definitely pass your feedback/request on to our marketing & development team so they are aware of the request.

Thanks for your business.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#3 Posted : 9/19/2018 6:59:15 AM(EST)
Glitz

United States

Dave C.,

I would also find it useful for my business to be able to allow a designer certain rights and access to the design software while still protecting other aspects of the account.

Any recent discussions internally with the marketing/development team about this subject?

Thanks much,

#4 Posted : 9/19/2018 7:31:02 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Glitz Go to Quoted Post
Dave C.,

I would also find it useful for my business to be able to allow a designer certain rights and access to the design software while still protecting other aspects of the account.

Any recent discussions internally with the marketing/development team about this subject?

Thanks much,

As you can see we have had quite a few users requests this functionality and we have definitely considered an enterprise version of the software that gives the ability for account admins to add users and give those users specific rights. Unfortunately, there is a lot of complexity in adding that type of functionality so it just hasn't made it to the top of our priority list at this point. Based on that, I don't have any timeline at this point, but I hope that is functionality that we will have in the future.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com