Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 10/4/2020 4:51:00 PM(EST)
AirsoftDusty

United States

Hey yall,

Im an avid airsofter (if youre unfamiliar with that its similar to paintball) and i would like to be able to print reflective labels with my call sign to put on gear such as my airsoft gun magazines. What type of printer and reflective material would i need to achieve this.
#2 Posted : 10/5/2020 9:23:00 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
While we don't offer a truly reflective label material, one of our gold or silver foil materials may allow you to approximate that look as closely as possible. You can view our selection of metallic foil labels at the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/materials/metallic-foil-labels

We have foil materials available for both inkjet and laser printers, but for this application you'd probably want to go for a laser printable material just because of inherent durability compared to inkjet printing. We even offer a weatherproof silver polyester material for laser printing that consists of a durable plastic film material rather than a paper based stock. The weatherproof silver polyester has a brushed metallic finish, but it's definitely the best option for maximum durability.

If you'd like to try sample sheets before making a purchase you can submit a request at the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/samples

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let us know.