Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 11/21/2021 9:47:11 AM(EST)
Printing my logo in color

United States

Hello there, I have been printing my candle labels and must have hit a setting and now my logo is not printing in color and i have to fix this ASAP please. in printing options it says in color and i have enough color in my printer. Thank you
#2 Posted : 11/23/2021 10:17:06 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Printing my logo in color Go to Quoted Post
Hello there, I have been printing my candle labels and must have hit a setting and now my logo is not printing in color and i have to fix this ASAP please. in printing options it says in color and i have enough color in my printer. Thank you

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing. It sounds like you may have inadvertently hit the "Print In Grayscale" option within the print settings. This option essentially converts everything to print in black and white, and is commonly used when trying to conserve color ink. I'd check the print options and look to see if you've accidentally selected this option by mistake.