Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 5/27/2022 5:02:11 PM(EST)
annazito

United States

Hello!

I have tried to reach customer service multiple times with no response. I cannot get my labels to print well on my printer. It is a very expensive printer, and we have printed multiple labels on it before. I am using the weatherproof polyester label. I have wasted so many sheets just trying to get any suggested setting to work with no avail.

Any suggestions? I am feeling defeated lol.
#2 Posted : 5/28/2022 3:05:02 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear that you experiencing issues printing on our labels with your Kyocera printer. You mention that the labels are not printing well. Can you provide some more specific details on the issue that you are experiencing so we can offer some suggestions to resolve the issue? Are you have toner fusion issues or jamming issues?

You also mentioned that you had issues reaching our customer service team. Our customer service team is available by phone Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time and on Saturdays from 11:00 - 4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time at 1-888-575-2235. If you call us during those hours, we will have a team member available to speak with you.

We also offer support through email. You can contact us by email here and one of our team members will respond: https://secure.onlinelabels.com/support/SupportRequest.aspx

Feel free to reach out to us by phone/email or please provide more details here and our team will work with you to troubleshoot any issues.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
 1 user thanked dcarmany for this useful post: Clara90