Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
2 Pages12»
#1 Posted : 12/3/2013 10:20:43 AM(EST)
Brandon

United States

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Post & Win!

Welcome to our new Online Labels Community Support Forum. We've decided to kick things off by asking our customers to tell us how they use their labels.

Step #1 Go create an account here
Step #2 Post a comment in on this page about how you use labels.
Step #3 Sit back and cross your fingers until we announce the winner.

Any story posted here is automatically entered to win a free choice of any 100 sheet White Matte, or White Gloss label standard product package! The cutoff time for this is 4:30pm Eastern on Friday Dec 6th, 2013. One winner will be selected randomly and will be announced on Facebook and in the Forum post at that time, good luck to all! We look forward to hearing how our customers are using their labels.

As an added bonus, your first post qualifies you to earn $5.00 off your next order. Simply follow the instructions for the OnlineLabels.com Forum option on this page to get your Reward Code: Social Media Reward Page

Edited by user Tuesday, December 3, 2013 2:03:43 PM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : 12/3/2013 11:58:52 AM(EST)
jaddison98

United States

Hi there everyone! We use several different types of labels from Onlinelabels.com for our products.

Our most popular label has been the 1" round labels, which we have used for personalized envelope seals. With the holidays fast approaching, this have been popular for Monogram letters printed on them as well as Christmas images. The 3/4" round have been perfect for our personalized Hershey Kiss favors that we make for such occasions as Christmas, Weddings and Graduations. My personal favorite is the heart-shape labels however. I had purchased these originally for a fundraiser event for my daughter's school and after getting such positive response, I decided to start making these for several occasions! Weddings were quite popular as favors for the guests and Valentine's Day saw these being used as personalized Valentine favors for the kids to give out to one another!

We appreciate everything that Onlinelabels.com provides us and will continue to support this top notch company into 2014 and beyond! Happy Holidays all!
#3 Posted : 12/3/2013 12:20:01 PM(EST)
SweetBetsyFarm

I've been using online labels for years for both business as well as personal projects. I've made sets of labels for my Dad's homemade wines and my own limoncello. We also use online labels for all of our beekeeping related products such as honey, beeswax, lip balms, lotions, soaps, candles and the list goes on and on.

Love the options and great service.
#4 Posted : 12/3/2013 5:33:15 PM(EST)
Aissa

United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi everyone

I been buying from onlinelabels for about a year now, and that's the only company I buy my labels from.
I use different type of labels for different products I make and my favorite is the weatherproof labels since I make handmade bath product, I don't want my labels smudging. So far, its been great.
 1 user thanked Aissa for this useful post: Matt Hamilton
#5 Posted : 12/3/2013 6:35:15 PM(EST)
herbalsagetea

United States

Here at Herbal Sage Tea Company we create custom blends for a variety of clients. Utilizing online labels allows us to be spontaneous and creative with each client. Easy to use and very good quality!
#6 Posted : 12/3/2013 10:25:11 PM(EST)
Five Sisters Soap Co

United States

Hello everyone,
I have used Online Labels for a number of years. I make gourmet soaps and other body products. I love, love, love these labels. I also love the Maestro program. I've used it for projects including soap labels, wedding favor labels, shower gels and body scrubs to name a few. This is a reputable company with a great product. I have never had any problems at all. They even helped me with alignment on my printer for the last labels I purchased from them!! I would love to win these labels because I love these labels!!
Lanita Stallings
Five Sisters Soap Co
#7 Posted : 12/4/2013 3:10:55 AM(EST)
cathydp464

United States

I use a variety of your labels for making Adopter Bags, window stickers, cat box signage and folder labels for the Humane Society of West Texas, weather proof warning/information labels for my boyfriend's job, custom window stickers, bumper stickers, organizing my sewing items, and organizing my pantry (price rail identifiers on old grocery store shelves....

Love your selection, pricing and fast delivery!! I don't buy anywhere else...

Sample of HSWT items
#8 Posted : 12/4/2013 10:11:20 AM(EST)
yasmine

United States

Thanks for the giveaway I use your labels for my soaps, lotions, candles and to label my children's school books, stationary.
#9 Posted : 12/4/2013 12:21:29 PM(EST)
OakParkCandleCo

United States

With the holiday season in full swing, I use labels (mostly 2" round) for all my products (candles, soaps, lotions, jams, baked goods). I have so much fun designing my candle and soap labels in the Maestro design center. Thanks for supplying a great product and for offering so many options!

The Oak Park Candle Company
www.theoakparkcandlecompany.com
#10 Posted : 12/4/2013 4:16:49 PM(EST)
bunniesnbuggies

United States

Absolutely love the labels we've purchased here! Although I use most of them for our business (product packaging), they are equally great for any other project I decide to whip up, like custom stickers for the kids for Christmas - the 2" circles are a perfect size for that! I also find that I use the "lip balm tube" size for labelling everything in the house.
#11 Posted : 12/4/2013 4:30:17 PM(EST)
ckontheair

United States

I work in the direct sales industry. I am always labeling items in the hopes of bringing back some return customers. I use 1 inch round, which are hard to find at the stores around here. I have to print on a full 8.5 x 11 label sheet and then use a 1 inch scrapbooking punch to get the right size. Any labels would be put to good use around here.

Candy Johnstone
#12 Posted : 12/4/2013 4:52:13 PM(EST)
SICA

I use them for canning and homemade gifts, like boozy infusions and beauty products.
#13 Posted : 12/5/2013 9:19:14 AM(EST)
mcclarin

United States

I use my labels for a variety of projects which include water bottles, product labeling, custom mailing labels, candy wrappers and much more. The possibilities are endless!
#14 Posted : 12/5/2013 9:59:06 AM(EST)
Fran Lanteigne

Canada

I use labels for all my hand crafted bath & body products. Finding Online Labels may just be the most TERRIFIC find for me this year!!
#15 Posted : 12/5/2013 10:55:02 AM(EST)
Melimel

United States

I love my polyester waterproof laser labels! I have the 1.5 round but use the 8 1/2 x 11 full sheet the most to print labels for my hair and body products, and use a craft blade to cut them out individually. They come out glossy and professional looking and are of course super durable. I have ordered other sizes but the full sheets work best for me - I am a graphic designer and I am able to set up my labels so that the background bleeds off the edge if I want, and I can do any size label I want. I've no found another label of this quality at such good prices, so thanks guys!

Here is a pic of one of my products using this label:
Bottle label using polyester waterproof paper
#16 Posted : 12/5/2013 3:54:35 PM(EST)
SilverRose

United States

I use them for lip balm tubes. The labels are great for promoting my organization at school!!!
#17 Posted : 12/5/2013 4:17:08 PM(EST)
Kitty25

United States

I like putting my name on labels so I don't have to write it all the time- even on christmas present. Just stick it on and good to go!
#18 Posted : 12/5/2013 10:38:59 PM(EST)
HeatherG

United States

I use the labels for all of my product labeling for my new handmade soaps and lotions business. I started by finding lip balm labels here and love them. I just received my order for hole reinforcements and love the different color options available for handmaking gift and product tags.
#19 Posted : 12/6/2013 9:03:42 AM(EST)
FamilyFirstSupply

United States

We use your labels for our seed banks,seed packets, vanilla and peppermint extracts,gift tags,jams,pickles.....and are finding more uses every day. We're soooo glad we found your company not only for the unbeatable pricing but for the EXCELLENT customer service and super fast shipping! Thanks for all you do and Merry Christmas!
#20 Posted : 12/6/2013 9:15:51 AM(EST)
ncflusche

I am a graphic designer with clients all over the world. A lot of what I do is matching a client to a product and having it shipped direct to them. I found Online Labels because a client had requested a very specific, non-standard label to be used in the project I was working on, and I was stumped. OL was able to get me exactly what I needed and super fast. The client was thrilled. I saved the client money because I didn't have to have a custom die-cut job.

I use OL for all my label needs because I know they can hunt down that elusive, bizarre size/shape a client just has to have.
2 Pages12»