Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
2 Pages«12
#21 Posted : 12/6/2013 10:17:45 AM(EST)
silvermoon

I LOVE the lip balm labels with the tamper evident seal. They make my custom designed favor and business promotion labels look great on my hand crafted lip balms.
#22 Posted : 12/6/2013 11:46:50 AM(EST)
kimchrn05

United States

I am recently engaged and thanks to Pinterest and Etsy, I am OBSESSED with all the DIY projects out there to make my wedding day special. Our wedding is family only and each element is something special to us and I would like to continue that theme. To start, I want to use the labels for water bottles to keep our family hydrated and I am currently searching for salt jars to make flavored salts! Also, my fiancee is getting into homebrew beer making so the labels will come in handy in the future! I can't wait to start!
#23 Posted : 12/6/2013 4:42:34 PM(EST)
Matt Hamilton

United States

Congratulations to forum contributor "Aissa" for winning our first Online Labels Forum contest! We loved hearing all the stories about how our labels are being used and would love for you to continue posting. Have a great weekend!

Edited by user Friday, December 6, 2013 5:04:16 PM(EST)  | Reason: Grammar

2 Pages«12