Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/3/2014 12:31:18 PM(EST)
lakme

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I'm buying a set of gold labels for my laser printer. I'd like to print using something other than the regular black font, what color choices would work?

Thanks in advance!

Lakme
 1 user thanked lakme for this useful post: Paper Crafter
#2 Posted : 1/4/2014 7:14:25 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
You can print any color onto the gold foil labels. In most cases, we recommend black or dark color printing though. Other colors will often look faded against the gold background due to the fact that colors other than black aren't very opaque on the foil materials (black completely blocks out the foil background color). Colors other than black can often look slightly faded and not as solid as black.

That being said - some printers do tend to produce better results than others. It may be best for you to try a sample of the product to see if you like the results before proceeding with a purchase. You can request samples from our website at the link below.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/General/SamplesSelectItems.aspx

Thanks. I hope this information was helpful.

Edited by user Saturday, January 4, 2014 7:15:04 AM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : 1/10/2022 10:25:38 PM(EST)
KuumbaK

United States

Black on the gold foil always works. We have also used red and green with good results.
#4 Posted : 2/3/2022 3:20:25 PM(EST)
Showcasetoys

The OL9300WX labels work great for printing USPS labels on Paypal