Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 2/4/2014 12:02:01 PM(EST)
Theresa

Hello,

I recently started using Maestro and I love it. I am starting a small soap making business and will need lots of labels. My concern is.....I only have Maestro for 3 months. After 3 months, what happens to my saved information? I will be ordering more labels, but are my designs kept forever or ???????

Thanks

Theresa
#2 Posted : 2/5/2014 11:27:09 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Theresa - I am glad to hear that you enjoy using our Maestro Label Designer software.

We do not delete or get rid of any your designs when your activation code runs out. The only difference between the activated and non-activated version of Maestro Label Designer is a small watermark that prints at the top of the page when you generate the PDF file for printing your design. Other than that, it is fully functional. You will be able to log in, view your designs, create new designs, and even save designs when your activation runs out.

We try to base the activation length on the amount of time that we think it typically takes our customers to use the labels purchased. The more labels that you purchase the longer the activation code that we give to you.

In addition, many of our customers will use Maestro Label Designer to initially generate a PDF file of their designs to print and then just save those PDF files to their local system so they don't need to log in to Maestro Label Designer to print more of the design. If you have to edit a design or generate a new PDF file then you would need to log back into Maestro Label Designer.

If your activation happens to run out before you purchase more labels, you can purchase additional activation codes at our website at the link below.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/general/maestro-label-design-software-pricing.aspx

You can purchase activation at the following cost:

1 Month - $6.95
3 Months - $14.95
6 Months - $19.95
12 Months - $29.95

In most cases, our customers don't ever have to purchase activation.

Thanks. Feel free to post any additional questions that you may have in regards to Maestro Label Designer.

#3 Posted : 2/5/2014 11:50:05 AM(EST)
Theresa

Great! Thanks you for the reply. I have lots of labels to order so I sould have access for the next 20 months or so
:-)

Theresa