Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 6/2/2014 2:09:23 PM(EST)
Tgraboo

United States

Help!!
I need to print three lines of text on each label on a 3 column 30 mailing label template using different font sizes. When I hi-lite the middle line to enlarge it, once I choose a larger font size it increases the font size of the top and bottom lines as well. I do not know why that is happening or more importantly how do I just increase the size of the middle line?
Thanks
Rob
Charleston
#2 Posted : 6/2/2014 6:15:35 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Rob - Unfortunately, Maestro Label Designer doesn't currently support different text options within the same text box. All text within one text box has to have the same attributes (e.g. font size, bold, underline, etc.).

If you want to vary text size or font by line, you will need to create a separate text box for each text style and then align the text boxes using the align tool. I have attached a screen shot that shows 3 lines with different text sizes / fonts.

I hope this helps. Let us know if you need any additional help.

Dave
dcarmany attached the following image(s):
different_font_sizes.PNG (67kb) downloaded 4 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.