Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 7/10/2014 4:19:05 PM(EST)
hhlabels

United States

I ordered the weatherproof 1.5” circle labels. When I try to peel them off the sheet, the backing comes off with the label. Is there a special way to peel them without this happening? Or is there a way to remove the backing from the label once it has been removed from the sheet?
#2 Posted : 7/11/2014 9:28:57 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm very sorry to hear about the issue that you've experienced and I will be happy to offer any assistance that I can.

I was able to locate the specific lot that we shipped your order from and verified the issue that you described. I've discarded the faulty material and a replacement order will be shipped out for you this morning. If you should require any additional assistance please just let us know.

Thank you for your business!
#3 Posted : 7/11/2014 10:39:58 AM(EST)
hhlabels

United States

Thank you very much!
#4 Posted : 7/11/2014 2:57:54 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

I'm very happy that I was able to help! If you need anything else please don't hesitate to contact us!
#5 Posted : 11/19/2019 1:25:19 PM(EST)
brosnahamb

United States

Good afternoon,

I purchased the OL177WX Standard White Matte sheet labels from Amazon and am having difficulty pealing them for use. Any suggestions?

Brenda
#6 Posted : 11/20/2019 9:05:20 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

The fact that there is no slit on the backing can make this product difficult to peel open. As is mentioned in the product listing, this product (OL177WX) is specifically made to not have a scoring on the back. It is popular for use with desktop digital cutters where the buyer doesn't want a score on the back since the scoring can interfere with the cutting on the front side of the material.

If you want a product that has a scoring / back slit then I recommend that you check out our OL175WX. It is a full sheet label - 8.5" x 11" with a vertical slit on the back. You can check it out at the link below.

https://www.amazon.com/Full-Sheet-Labels-Back-Sheets/dp/B001QT4VA4/