Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 5/21/2014 2:54:18 PM(EST)
VickiBlair

United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I've bought many, many labels and have usually been pleased - however I recently bought the 2.5" circles and the template for that label does not match it and I just spent an hour aligning my label exactly to print and wasted a whole page of kraft labels. Problem is - the labels are not white so I can't use the label sheet itself as a template. Label - OL350
 1 user thanked VickiBlair for this useful post: Paper Crafter
#2 Posted : 5/22/2014 11:08:39 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm very sorry to hear about the issue that you've experienced, and I'll be happy to offer any assistance that I can. Which program are you using to print your labels? Once I know, I can take a close look at the template within that program to make sure that it's accurate.

In what manner are the labels misaligned? Are the printing too high or too low? How is the horizontal alignment?

I was able to locate your customer account and noticed that you ordered the 2.5" circles in the white weatherproof polyester as well. Have you experienced the same problems when printing on this material? If you wind up having to use a few sheets for testing purposes, we will be happy to replace them for you at no cost.

#3 Posted : 11/2/2014 7:41:47 AM(EST)
Paper Crafter

Canada

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Following:
We are having the same difficulty with OL7425LP; even with allotted tolerance. We created a template as the one provided was not working; prints centered on: OL7425WR and off centred for LP :(
#4 Posted : 11/3/2014 5:01:13 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Paper Crafter - I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. I am happy to work with you to troubleshoot the issue.

Are you printing on the OL7425WR and on the OL7425LP using the exact same template? What is the model of the printer that you are you using? Which of our templates are you using? In what way is the OL7425LP off when printing? Can you provide some specific details on the direction it is off?

Thanks.

Dave