Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 12/2/2014 6:14:03 PM(EST)
fullsail

United States

For a week now the pages are freezing up and not letting me "save" my work. I can't get out of the page unless I close the page and then I loose my work and I HAVE TO LOG BACK IN. I do this 20 times a day at least.. What's happening?? Is there an upgraded label service I can pay for and have more options?? This is bad..
#2 Posted : 12/3/2014 6:14:47 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. We are happy to work with you to resolve the issue.

I assume you are using our Maestro Label Designer software. Can you provide some additional details so I can do some trouble shooting?

I am not aware of any issues on our end nor have we had any other reports of issues so I think the issue may be related to something related to your computer. What browser / browser version are you using (e.g. Chrome, IE, Firefox)? Are you on Mac or PC and what is your operating system version (e.g. Windows 7, OSX)? Does the issue only occur on certain designs in your account or is happening on every design? If it is a specific design in your account - which saved design is it effecting. Is the Save button the only button that doesn't function when this happens or does the entire application freeze up? What exactly happens when it freezes up and you have to exit?

Let us know more details and we can continue to troubleshoot the issue. I am also happy to have one of our technical people contact you if you prefer to trouble shoot over the phone.

Dave C.