Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
2 Pages12»
#1 Posted : 1/24/2015 7:24:45 PM(EST)
safi

United States

I just received my labels, and I everytime I try to "launch" I just get a blank pop up. I added it to acceptable pop ups, but I can't figure out how to launch it. I even had someone else try, and it still won't launch - it says my adobe is up to date. I'm hoping you can offer some help!
#2 Posted : 1/26/2015 9:07:46 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you have experienced and I'll be happy to offer any assistance that I can. I'll just need some additional details before I can look into the problem further. Please visit our Maestro Label Designer compatibility tool by clicking on the link below:

http://maestro.onlinelabels.com/designer/maestro-requirements-checklist.aspx

Once you have the compatibility page open, please respond with the following details:

- Adobe Flash Player test result and version
- Pop-up Blocker test result
- Operating System
- Web Browser

With this information we should be able to pinpoint the issue and provide some troubleshooting tips.
#3 Posted : 1/26/2015 3:47:09 PM(EST)
cinzia

Hi,

I am having the same problem. Just a blank page.

Here are my test results -

Adobe Flash Player Test
Adobe Flash Plugin detected! - Version 11,6,602,180
Your Adobe Flash version is compatible with Maestro Label Designer.

Adobe PDF Reader Test
Adobe PDF Reader Plugin detected! - Version 11,0,10,32
Your Adobe PDF Reader version is compatible with Maestro Label Designer.

Pop Up Blocker Test
Blank...however I had already adjusted it in my internet settings to remove the pop ups

Operating system - Windows 7
Web Browser - Firefox 35

#4 Posted : 1/26/2015 4:52:17 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

cinzia -

Based on the compatibility check, it appears that you are running an older version of Adobe Flash Player (version 11). Please visit the link below to download and install the newest version of the program (version 16) for free:

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Once you have installed the newest version of Adobe Flash Player, please try launching Maestro Label Designer again. If you are still having issues at that point please just let me know.
#5 Posted : 1/29/2015 5:24:38 PM(EST)
safi

United States

Josh,

I updated everything and still have the issue. Anything else I can check?

Thanks,
Tracy
#6 Posted : 1/30/2015 8:21:31 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Originally Posted by: safi Go to Quoted Post
Josh,

I updated everything and still have the issue. Anything else I can check?

Thanks,
Tracy

safi-

I'm sorry to hear that the issue is still affecting you. Please take a look at my post from earlier in this thread and visit the Maestro Label Designer compatibility tool that I linked to previously. If you'll respond with the information provided by the compatibility checker I'll be happy to pass the details on to our programming department for them to review.
#7 Posted : 2/2/2015 6:14:35 PM(EST)
cinzia

Hi,

I am still having problems as well. I updated my Flash Player to VS 16 and running on Firefox. Not sure what the issue is. This has been going on 3 days now.

Cinzia
#8 Posted : 2/3/2015 8:55:04 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

I'm sorry to hear that the issue is still affecting you. Please click on the link below to view your installed plugins for Firefox:

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/

In some cases, certain browser plugins have to be updated separately. Once you've clicked on that link, please look for the Adobe Flash Player plugin. If it has a red "Update Now" button next to it, proceed with updating the plugin. Once updated, try opening Maestro Label Designer again. On my system, using Firefox 35 and the most recent version of the Adobe Flash Player plugin I am able to launch and use Maestro Label Designer successfully.

If you're still experiencing issues after making these changes, please try opening Maestro Label Designer in a different internet browser (Internet Explorer or Google Chrome). This should give us an idea of whether the issue is with Firefox specifically.

#9 Posted : 2/3/2015 1:59:09 PM(EST)
cinzia

Hi,

I clicked on the link and it won't allow for me to update the flash player. I tried this on Chrome and IE too. When I click on Update Now, it opens a window and tells me the connection has been reset.
#10 Posted : 2/3/2015 4:23:21 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Originally Posted by: cinzia Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

I clicked on the link and it won't allow for me to update the flash player. I tried this on Chrome and IE too. When I click on Update Now, it opens a window and tells me the connection has been reset.

Thanks for providing this information. I've passed the details along to our programming department, and they are interested in determining if the issue is isolated to Adobe Flash. Is Flash functioning for your properly on other websites?

Can you view the animated banner at the link below?

http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

Are you able to watch videos on Youtube within the Firefox browser? Please let me know so I can get these details over to our programming department.

Thank you so much for your patience while we research this issue for you. We will continue working towards finding a solution.
#11 Posted : 2/3/2015 4:43:13 PM(EST)
cinzia

Hi,

Yes, I can view the animated banner link

Yes, I can watch videos on Youtube on Firefox browser

Thanks
#12 Posted : 2/4/2015 11:15:05 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Thanks for getting back to me with that information. I'd like to give you a call to continue working on this unique issue and hopefully pinpoint the root of the problem. Looking at your customer account it appears that you are located on the west coast, so I'll try calling a little bit later this afternoon.

In the meantime, can you try clearing your cache/temporary internet files? In some rare instances, just taking this step will resolve issues with Maestro Label Designer not launching properly. You can view a quick guide to clearing your Firefox cache and history at the link below:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache

After you have cleared the cache/temporary internet files, please try launching the program again. If this does resolve the problem, please just let me know.

Thank you again for your patience with this ongoing process. I look forward to speaking with you this afternoon.
#13 Posted : 2/4/2015 11:58:22 AM(EST)
cinzia

Hi,

Okay it finally worked.

Thank you so much for all of your help.
#14 Posted : 2/4/2015 12:55:03 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

I'm very happy to hear that you were able to successfully launch Maestro Label Designer! If you need any additional information please just let me know. I'll be happy to offer any assistance that I can!
#15 Posted : 2/4/2015 5:22:01 PM(EST)
cinzia

Hi,

I am having problems again. I tried to clear the cache...and re-start my computer, but nothing is coming up again.
#16 Posted : 2/5/2015 7:17:18 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Originally Posted by: cinzia Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

I am having problems again. I tried to clear the cache...and re-start my computer, but nothing is coming up again.

I'm really sorry to hear that you're still experiencing the issue. At this point, it will probably be best if I call you, so we can go through the process together in a couple of different browsers and try to pinpoint the root of the problem. I'm on the east coast, so I'll wait until later this afternoon to try calling.
#17 Posted : 2/5/2015 1:04:21 PM(EST)
cinzia

Okay. Thank you. It's 10 am here, you can call me any time.
#18 Posted : 2/6/2017 8:51:09 PM(EST)
Maxrebos

United States

I am getting the same problem

I had no issues for over 8 months, and for the last few weeks I only got the Maestro LOADING.... page, and that is it. The program never loads. I am using the latest firefox 51.0.1. Windows 10. I read the previous messages and I checked all install programs, and they are all the latest version. I can see the animation video too.

I cleared the firefox cache..etc..etc

The Maestro works with Chrome, but I do not use chrome nor do I want to.

#19 Posted : 2/7/2017 9:21:21 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Maxrebos Go to Quoted Post
I am getting the same problem

I had no issues for over 8 months, and for the last few weeks I only got the Maestro LOADING.... page, and that is it. The program never loads. I am using the latest firefox 51.0.1. Windows 10. I read the previous messages and I checked all install programs, and they are all the latest version. I can see the animation video too.

I cleared the firefox cache..etc..etc

The Maestro works with Chrome, but I do not use chrome nor do I want to.

I spoke to our technical team in regards to your issue. The fact that you have cleared your browser cache and it is still happening surprises them. They would need additional information in order to troubleshoot the issue. Can you call into our customer service team at 1-888-575-2235 and we can have one of our team members do some troubleshooting with you. Even though our customer support hours are 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST. Please try to call between 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST as that is when our Maestro Label Designer support team is still at the office.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#20 Posted : 2/21/2017 4:46:09 PM(EST)
kandmeg

United States

I am seeing a blank page when I save the pdf.

Adobe Flash Plugin detected! - Version 24,0,0,0
Adobe PDF Reader Plugin detected! - Version 15,23,20053,0
Pop-ups are enabled!

Any ideas?
2 Pages12»