Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 2/19/2015 4:45:09 PM(EST)
jnieves

United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
If you are an Etsy seller, we'd like to hear your tips and tricks for running a successful shop.

What challenges did you never expect to face and how have you learned to manage?

What tips can you give new sellers or even veteran sellers?

Those are just a few guiding questions, so feel free to share any tips you have. We're interested in hearing what you have to say!

For more tips and tricks from the sellers that do it best, check out our Etsy Rockstar article.

Edited by user Friday, February 20, 2015 8:43:57 AM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : 2/25/2015 11:31:30 AM(EST)
Falsenostalgia

United States

Hello! Etsy seller here.

I make geeky-themed bath and body products from scratch, with an emphasis on perfumes. Although I don't remember how I found you, I used onlinelabels.com from the beginning; It took a few tries to find the perfect type of label for my items. If you make anything similar, splurge a little and go with the Weatherproof Gloss line! They look absolutely professional and haven't failed me yet. There's my tip. ;)
#3 Posted : 2/25/2015 1:43:33 PM(EST)
jnieves

United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thanks for sharing, Falsenostalgia! Your products look great! Very glad to hear our Weatherproof Gloss material is suiting your needs :)
#4 Posted : 3/6/2015 10:30:18 PM(EST)
BraveMade

United States

I started a candle shop on Etsy (https://www.etsy.com/shop/BraveMade) just about 2 months ago in January. While candles on Etsy aren't exactly unique, I'm working to get some unique fragrances. I'm definitely looking to hear what methods everyone is using to find new customers. I have a Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bravemade) and through paid advertising have managed to get a tiny, but decent following.

So, what methods have you found successful in finding new customers? Also, something unrelated, but have you found a particular style of product descriptions to be more successful?

Looking forward to hearing everything!
#5 Posted : 3/20/2015 3:33:03 PM(EST)
EtsySEOTalk

United States

Hey BraveMade,

"Also, something unrelated, but have you found a particular style of product descriptions to be more successful?" - BraveMade

Actually, keywords (or tags) are VERY IMPORTANT when trying to build your views to your shop. I've created this video to help teach folks how to properly find & use keywords efficiently to building more traffic/views to their listings:

Etsy SEO Tips For Greater Etsy Success

This video is PURE CONTENT, so I hope you can learn a lot from watching it! Let me know what you think. :)

Edited by user Friday, March 20, 2015 3:34:47 PM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified