Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 9/29/2015 12:33:34 PM(EST)
jcc

United States

Can I print with a different orientation? Example: label is portrait rectangle, but I want to print duplicate information within the same label and have to squeeze it in sideways, but when I view to print it doesn't show that way.
#2 Posted : 9/30/2015 11:27:33 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Thank you for your inquiry. I'll be happy to offer any assistance that I can. There are a couple of different ways to alter the label orientation when printing from Maestro Label Designer.

1) The label orientation can be changed between Portrait and Landscape by using the Label View option under the Document Properties tab within Maestro Label Designer. The Document Properties tab is located to the left of the design area.

2) Design elements can be rotated 90 degrees using the Rotate tool directly above the design area. Once you have placed your text or an image on to the template, you can select it and then use the rotate tool to change the orientation on the label design. This would potentially allow you to change the orientation of a single design element as opposed to the entire label design.

I hope you find this information helpful. If you should need any further assistance please just let me know.