Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 10/28/2015 8:19:39 AM(EST)
cardinham

Ok, so I open the doc in word. I place my graphics in and print and they are literally flawless. Best labels ever! Then, I save....it tries to save as an XML, not a .doc. I have tried saving n both, reopen, and they images are all of centered and messed up? Yet, when I do it on the fly its perfect. Something with version or save?
#2 Posted : 10/28/2015 10:17:20 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you have experienced. I created an alternate template for you that strips out the XML features - this means that the round guidelines will no longer be visible on the template, but it should resolve the problem that's occurring when you attempt to save the template.

The revised template is attached. Please let me know if you require any additional information at this time.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 28, 2015 10:18:09 AM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
OL8750.doc (31kb) downloaded 0 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
#3 Posted : 10/28/2015 11:05:10 AM(EST)
cardinham

Thanks. One work around I did find was to open the word template and then save as a PDF - it keeps the spacing correct. Something happens with the rows on the word sheet. Even if you make no changes and just open and save it will alter the frames and lines.
#4 Posted : 10/29/2015 8:53:48 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
You may want to consider using our Maestro Label Designer software rather than Microsoft Word. It makes formatting circular labels a lot easier than using Word since it has built-in support for circles. You would have received a free activation code with your order. There is nothing to download since it is web-based software.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/maestro

I hope this helps.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com