Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 3/28/2016 5:31:05 PM(EST)
ashleyselland

United States

How do I get the lines to go away when I am trying to print off photoshop? I downloaded my template into adobe and transferred it to photoshop. I like having the lines to know where to place my labels, but then they print on the labels and mess the labels up by having the lines. I don't know how to use photoshop well so I don't know how to fix it. Any help is appreciated!! I have been messing with these labels for weeks as I only have so much free time and I really need to figure this out.
#2 Posted : 3/29/2016 11:47:00 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
ashleyselland -

To hide the lines of the template after designing your labels you would need to use the Layers panel located within Adobe Photoshop.

To make sure that the Layers panel is visible first click on "Window" menu in the menu bar of the program. From this drop-down menu please click on "Layers". This should open a panel on the right side of your screen that includes the layers associated with your design.

The layer listed as "Layer 1" should include the template lines. Once you have finished designing your labels you would simply click on the eyeball icon located directly to the left of "Layer 1". Doing so will hide the template lines, allowing you to print your labels without the lines being visible.

I have included a short video tutorial that I found on YouTube that shows this process in motion. You'll find this video tutorial at the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl2VFvdWMFs

I hope this information helps. If you should require any additional details please just let me know.