Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 9/15/2016 11:48:50 AM(EST)
beeneighborly

United States

I have uploaded my .png file several times using the upload file button but my upload folder still says no images. I have logged and try again out several times still no success. Any suggestions?
#2 Posted : 9/16/2016 8:26:58 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. I reviewed your account and I see that there 2 uploaded .png files in the account. We will need to get more details in order to troubleshoot the issue and I prefer that we not discuss the details of your files or account specifics on our public forum.

Can you submit a support ticket at the link below or contact our customer service team at 1-888-575-2235 so we can get more specifics on the file names and details about the files that you are trying to upload? Our customer service can provide details on the files that we show as uploaded and confirm if the files you have uploaded are showing in the account. Once we can confirm whether these are the files that you have attempted to upload, we should be able to figure out why you are not seeing them when you go to your images folder.

Can you submit a support ticket at the link below or call us please?

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/Support/SupportRequest.aspx

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#3 Posted : 9/16/2016 8:54:11 AM(EST)
beeneighborly

United States

Thanks for your reply. I finally got them to show up so I don't need a support ticket. It seems that the issue was when I added a background color in first then images could not be uploaded/didn't show up. I was using the trail version so wasn't sure if image limits came into play so I deleted most of the images and started over again but the upload issue was still there. The only thing that got them to upload was removing the background color first. Might be something to take a look at.
#4 Posted : 9/16/2016 9:15:12 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

I'm glad to hear that the images showed up in your account. The trial mode is fully functional other than it prints a watermark / copy at the bottom of the PDF file that is generated for printing so the issue definitely isn't related to the fact that you were running in trial mode.

I will definitely pass your feedback on to our development team so they can see if there was possibly a bug in the software that caused the issue that you experienced.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#5 Posted : 9/21/2016 9:05:20 PM(EST)
kat

Canada

Originally Posted by: beeneighborly Go to Quoted Post
I have uploaded my .png file several times using the upload file button but my upload folder still says no images. I have logged and try again out several times still no success. Any suggestions?

I'm having the same problem with .jpg. It was working fine a few days ago, then yesterday it started working intermittently, now today it won't work at all.
#6 Posted : 9/22/2016 5:01:04 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Originally Posted by: kat Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: beeneighborly Go to Quoted Post

I'm having the same problem with .jpg. It was working fine a few days ago, then yesterday it started working intermittently, now today it won't work at all.

Kat - I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing. We definitely want to further investigate the issue, but we will need some specific information including the file names to be able to trouble shoot the issue and I prefer that information not be released in this public forum.

Can you submit a support ticket at the link below or call us please?

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/Support/SupportRequest.aspx

You can reach our customer service team at 1-888-575-2235.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

#7 Posted : 9/22/2016 6:11:37 PM(EST)
kat

Canada

Thank you. I called customer service and the woman I spoke to was most helpful. The problem was that I was using Microsoft Edge. She had me switch to Internet Explorer and the problem is solved.
#8 Posted : 9/22/2016 11:18:14 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Originally Posted by: kat Go to Quoted Post
Thank you. I called customer service and the woman I spoke to was most helpful. The problem was that I was using Microsoft Edge. She had me switch to Internet Explorer and the problem is solved.

I am glad to hear that you were able to find a workaround to the issue. As far as I know, Maestro Label Designer should be functioning with Microsoft Edge. I did some quick testing with Microsoft Edge on my end and I am not experiencing any issues so it I don't know that it is strictly a Microsoft Edge issue. I will definitely pass your feedback onto our development team so they can do further testing with Microsoft Edge and see if we can locate the combination of variables that causes the issue to occur.

Thanks for your feedback and let us know if we can offer any additional support.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#9 Posted : 9/23/2016 12:50:23 AM(EST)
kat

Canada

Thank you!