Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/14/2017 7:34:54 PM(EST)
Ed Williams

United States

I have been using the OL160 template which appears correct on-screen, but when it prints to a PDF it does not have the 1/4" gap between the labels and the height/width is incorrect. Is there anyone to contact to get this corrected? I ended up having to create my own in Word, but it's not nearly as nice as the Maestro tool.
#2 Posted : 1/16/2017 11:58:43 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you're experiencing and I'll be happy to offer any assistance that I can. Based on your description of the problem it sounds like the issue may be related to page scaling.

What internet browser are you using to open Maestro Label Designer? Is the output PDF file opening within Adobe Reader?

Some browsers utilize their own document viewers for printable PDF files rather than Adobe Reader. These browser-based document viewers are often missing settings, such as Page Scaling/Sizing, that can resolve print alignment problems.

Please try saving your design as a PDF file. Within Maestro Label Designer click on the Print icon, and then select the option titled "Save as PDF". Once you have saved the PDF file, open it manually with Adobe Reader.

When you are ready to print your labels open the print dialog box and look for the section titled "Page Sizing & Handling". Make sure that the "Actual Size" option is selected to ensure that the proper dimensions and spacing are being sent to the printer.

I hope this information helps. If you still need assistance after making these adjustments please just let us know.