Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 7/25/2017 12:43:37 PM(EST)
emkayboco

United States

Hello,

I am having some issues. I ordered the labels above, and used a site called canva.com to create labels according to the specifications of the label template. I then inserted the label picture into the label template and printed, it printed completely off. The top part of my label is cut off. What am I doing wrong/ I was really excited to do this for my products but now I am thinking spent 100 dollars for nothing.
#2 Posted : 7/25/2017 2:04:20 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you're experiencing and I'll be happy to assist you in any way that I can. I'll just need some additional details to better understand what may be causing the problem.

I'm not familiar with canva.com - are you attempting to print directly from their site? Or are you creating artwork on canva.com and then using that artwork in one of our label templates? If you're using canva.com to create artwork, what is the file type for the finished artwork?

Are you using the PDF templates that are available on our site?

Have you tried using Maestro Label Designer? We provide this label design program for free with any order placed. If you are using artwork generated with some type of graphic design software, Maestro Label Designer is probably the easiest way to print your labels. You can view more information at the link below:

https://maestro.onlinelabels.com/designer/maestro.aspx

Please just let me know the answers to these questions and I'll be happy to assist.

If you'd prefer to speak with one of our technical support representatives to walk you through the printing process and provide assistance I can have someone give you a call at your convenience.

#3 Posted : 7/26/2017 10:55:08 AM(EST)
emkayboco

United States

Hello There,

So I used the word template you provided. It is a png, I can also download in PDF - print or pdf standard or jpeg. I didn't like using the PDF version mainly because the image wasn't fitting and i had to then stretch it and it of course started to look terrible.

I really l ike the label it fit perfect around my jar, both labels if you will I love them and they fit but the printing didn't come out the way I needed it to. I honestly don't want to go through the whole process of redesigning the labels again so maybe someone could walk me through?
#4 Posted : 7/26/2017 1:42:33 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Thank you for your response. PNG files can be uploaded into Maestro Label Designer and working with them there will be much easier compared to Microsoft Word.

I've forwarded your information to our Customer Service manager - he'll have someone reach out to assist you with getting your templates set up in Maestro Label Designer.

If you have any other questions please just let me know.
#5 Posted : 7/27/2017 2:07:25 PM(EST)
emkayboco

United States

Hello, I used the template, and I like what it does so I am happy about that for sure. I guess at this point what happens with the 6 months is up, do I have to pay for the use?
#6 Posted : 7/27/2017 3:27:54 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

We provide free access to Maestro Label Designer with every order placed with OnlineLabels.com. If you need additional time within the program before you're ready to place a new order, please contact our customer service department and they'll be happy to assist you with extending your current activation period.

I'm glad to hear you were able to successfully print your labels. If you need anything else please just let us know.