Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 8/2/2017 9:29:29 PM(EST)
sofray

United States

Just bought this printer today and am having major alignment issues printing my labels. I did the Alignment wizard, everything lined up. Made sure to print in Adobe Reader and choose "actual size", still alignment way off.
Help, otherwise I will need to return this printer and hope for a recommendation for an inkjet printer that can print these oval labels just fine.
Thanks in advance.
#2 Posted : 8/3/2017 2:15:42 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you are experiencing. I am confident that we can help troubleshoot and resolve the issue. I highly doubt there is anything wrong with the printer.

I will need to get some more details from you in order to get a further understanding of the issue. Are you using our Maestro Label Designer software? If not, what software are you using to format the labels and which of our templates did you download?

Can you provide some more specific details on how it is off? How much is it off and in what direction? Is everything off in the same direction?

Also, here are some critical items that we think are very important when it comes to getting your labels formatted to print correctly.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/Support/Maestro/AlignmentGuide/Alignment-Guide.aspx

Let me know some more details and we can continue troubleshooting.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#3 Posted : 8/3/2017 4:34:16 PM(EST)
sofray

United States

Filled out the Printer Alignment Questionnaire to hopefully get an email so that I can attach pics of the alignment that I am getting on my labels.
#4 Posted : 8/3/2017 5:33:56 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: sofray Go to Quoted Post
Filled out the Printer Alignment Questionnaire to hopefully get an email so that I can attach pics of the alignment that I am getting on my labels.

Sounds good. Our customer service team will receive that information. They will respond to the request and then you can easily submit pictures for them to review. I am happy to get involved if the customer service team has any issues resolving the problem.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com