Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 5/5/2017 3:56:53 AM(EST)
Gigilum

United States

Hey there everyone!

I am not sure if I'm in the right forum or not and for that I do apologize.

My question is this:

Currently at my job we are using blank label stock that is 8" long x 3.5" tall rectangular square edge with three labels per page. However we are implementing a new system and are trying to find a label stock and possibly a printer that can print on label at a time. What I mean by this is there is one 8" x 3.5" label on the page. The size of the sheet doesn't matter as long as it accommodates the size of the label. The current printer we are using to print the three labels has a stock adjustment for feeding the paper through so that shouldn't be an issue. Is it possible to find or make one 8"x3.5" blank label on a piece of paper for a reasonable price?
#2 Posted : 5/5/2017 6:02:43 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
A dedicated label printer is probably going to be the best option if you want to print one label at a time.

Can you provide some additional details on what you want to print? Are you just needing to print black / white or do you need full color? Do the labels need to hold up to weather or be resistant to scratching? Is it high volume and is speed of printing important for you? Do you have a budget for the printer / labels?

There are a lot of different printer and label options and I am happy to make some recommendations once I have an idea of your goals of the project.

I look forward to learning more about your project.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

#3 Posted : 9/19/2017 1:40:17 PM(EST)
curtis

United States

great reply dcarmany.....