Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 9/28/2017 5:46:37 PM(EST)
sstorelli

United States

I have wasted so much ink and labels today. So very frustrating. So I've created a label for soap and I have my ingredients in a circle around the edge of the label. Looks PERFECT on the template, but when I print, it's a disaster. I have reset settings, changed print setup to "labels" tried bringing the ingredient circle "in" so that perhaps it would print correctly around the label, tried the alignment wizard. I don't know what I'm not doing right. This is happening on both printers I'm using so I know it's not a printer issue. Also, I did call support today, told I get a call back....didn't happen. Please advise.
#2 Posted : 9/29/2017 8:44:02 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm very sorry to hear about the issue and I'll be happy to assist however I can. I was able to locate your Maestro Label Designer account and view your designs. The ingredients bordering the edge of the circle may still be a little too close to the edge. Printing a perfect border on a round label can be difficult to accomplish due to the the slight movement that can occur as the label sheets are pulled through the printer. If you allow for a little more room between the border and the edge of the label you'll have a better chance at achieving good results.

Have you checked your Page Scaling/Sizing setting within your print options? That's another setting that could potentially be affecting the alignment on your labels. If Page Scaling is set to "Fit to Page" rather than "Actual Size" it will definitely cause serious alignment issues. You can view instructions on how to check this setting along with some additional alignment tips by visiting the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels...nter-alignment-guide.htm

I'm sending out some additional sample sheets of the 2.5" circles to cover some of the labels you lost. They'll be shipped out free of charge this afternoon.

I hope this information helps. If you need additional assistance please just let us know, and I'll make sure that one of our representatives reaches out to help.