Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 12/17/2017 2:59:14 PM(EST)
XSFSPD

I have been ordering from Onlinelabels for almost 2 years now and have gone through more than 2500 of the 3"x2" OL996WX labels and they have always been great.

HOWEVER this last batch of 1000 I ordered I have been using since the beginning of October are having release and tearing issues.
I received 4 packages of 250 labels each, I am halfway through the second box and I continue to have issues tearing the labels off the back sheet.
Anywhere from 1 to 5 or 6 labels on every sheet as I pull the label away it wants to stick to the surrounding border and rip the label. If I go slowly I
can feel which ones are going to catch the border and carefully pull it away however when I am labeling 400-500 things at a time the extra time it takes
to worry about the label ripping greatly increases the time it take me to accomplish the labeling task.

I am wondering if there was a manufacturing issue with the label or what? Up until this last batch they have been great!

Thanks!
Damien
#2 Posted : 12/18/2017 10:56:11 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Damien,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you've experienced with your most recent order and I'll be happy to assist in any way that I can. Based on your description it sounds like you may be dealing with a bad die cut on the most recent batch of labels that you received.

We do offer a full guarantee and "No Hassle" return policy on all of our products. I'm going to have someone from our customer service team reach out to you to look into this issue further. They'll be happy to assist you with a pick up and replacement for the defective product.