Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 4/30/2018 9:33:42 AM(EST)
jerkydudes

United States

I am having the same issues as these users. Printing the labels from your program, they print out great. Once I save them to my flash drive in a pdf format, they are out of line. Not sure how do fix this. Any detailed tips please....
#2 Posted : 4/30/2018 11:39:37 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issue and I'll be happy to assist however I can. It sounds like you may be dealing with a page scaling issue, but I'll need some additional details to confirm and provide troubleshooting tips.

When you print directly from Maestro Label Designer, which internet browser did you use to open the program?

When you open the saved PDF file from your flash drive, what program are you using to open the PDF file?
#3 Posted : 5/28/2018 12:34:10 PM(EST)
Ronhancock

United States

We are having the same issue doing a mail merge for bar codes. We are using the latest Adobe reader as recommended by Maestro on a ZD410 thermal printer, with RL2956DT labels. We are using barcode EAN-13 and it is only printing about every 3rd; everything else is too high/too low. We need these spot on because we could be printing hundreds at a time and ever 10% error could mean a lot of waste. We are running Windows 10 and have the printer setup according to the instructions here for the printer.

Steps using.
Tool/mail merge
Barcode field
Select Excel spreadsheet and EPC field.
Center barcode on label design
Print/download PDF
Open PDF in Adobe reader. Print
For testing I am selecting one row and print for copies of one row and I am getting only about a quarter of the labels usable.

https://retail-support.l...or-custom-label-printing

Please let me know what additional info you need. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Ron
#4 Posted : 5/29/2018 11:08:41 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Ron -

I'm attempting to duplicate the issue that you're experiencing on my end, but have been unable to when importing generic data into Maestro Label Designer using the mail merge functionality.

Would you be able to provide the exact file that you're attempting to import? It would allow me to further troubleshoot the issue and hopefully find a solution. You can submit a support ticket with the file attached by visiting the link below:

https://secure.onlinelab...port/SupportRequest.aspx

Please mention my name in the body of the email to ensure that it's properly forwarded to my attention. Once I have the data file I'll be happy to continue looking into this issue.