Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 5/14/2018 12:55:44 PM(EST)
ronmazzz

United States

I recently received samples of OL450BK - Brown Kraft - 4.25" x 5.5" Labels. My purpose is to print my company information and then cover the UPS label on the box.

The labels didn't stick very well and curled.

Any suggestions? Is there a better label I should use?

Thank you
#2 Posted : 5/15/2018 10:27:41 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
ronmazzz -

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the samples you received. Earlier this year we moved to a new brown kraft material that features a much stronger adhesive. I just checked our sample inventory and it appears that we still had the old material stocked for the OL450BK samples that you requested and received.

I'm sending sample sheets of the updated material for you to test. I expect that they'll work much better on the boxes you're attempting to label. Please just let me know if you have any questions upon receiving the sample packet.
#3 Posted : 5/16/2018 5:43:52 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
ronmazzz - I would think that Josh's recommended solution will work, but I wanted to let you know that we also offer a white block-out material (for laser printing). It has a gray backing and will effectively block out anything underneath the label.

It is item our item OL450BT. You can check it out at the link below.

https://www.onlinelabels.com/products/ol450bt.htm

If you are using a laser printer and want to try the product we are happy to send you a few sample sheets for testing if you would like to fill out our sample request form at the link below.

https://www.onlinelabels.com/samples

Let us know if you need any additional help.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com