Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 6/11/2016 9:02:37 PM(EST)
DeeGoings

United States

I just got my labels today so I signed into Maestro and tried to use the software but it tells me my activation code has already been used. Is this normal? Help!
#2 Posted : 6/13/2016 6:15:06 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
DeeGoings -
I checked the account associated with your email address and it appears the activation code that you received was activated by the email address that you used to create your account with us. I also see that there are saved designs within your account.

Based on that it appears that you resolved the issue. Are you still having a problem?

Let me know and we can continue to troubleshoot the issue.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#3 Posted : 7/21/2016 10:38:31 PM(EST)
am808

I'm having the same issue. I logged in and activated and was having problems, so I logged out and logged back in and now it states I'm in trial mode. Please help.
#4 Posted : 7/22/2016 7:27:51 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Originally Posted by: am808 Go to Quoted Post
I'm having the same issue. I logged in and activated and was having problems, so I logged out and logged back in and now it states I'm in trial mode. Please help.

am808 - I located the issue with your account. It appears you created a second account in which you added an extra @ to the email address (and then applied the activation code to that account rather than your correct account). I have gone ahead and corrected the issue and applied the activation code to the account where you had your designs all stored. It should now be working if you log in with the correct email address.

Let me know if you need any additional help.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

#5 Posted : 12/15/2016 6:17:39 PM(EST)
resilienceherbs

My activation code isn't working after only printing one label. Please help.
#6 Posted : 12/16/2016 11:10:18 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Originally Posted by: resilienceherbs Go to Quoted Post
My activation code isn't working after only printing one label. Please help.

I checked into your Maestro Label Designer account and I see the activation code that was included with your order was activated by different email address than the email address currently on your account. It appears you have two different email addresses that you use. Due to the public nature of this forum, I prefer not to list the email addresses. I show the account associated with the original email address you used has 2 designs on the account and more recent account (non-activated account) has 1 design on the account. We are happy to move the designs and the activation code around, but we need to know what account you want to use.

Please let us know the specifics of your request by submitting your request at the link below rather than responding to this forum post since I prefer your account information be kept private.

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/Support/SupportRequest.aspx

You can also contact our customer service department at 1-888-575-2235 if you would like to do it over the phone.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#7 Posted : 8/22/2018 11:24:20 PM(EST)
Labeler

United States

I ordered labels May 21, used a few of them then was away for the summer from June 21 until now, sat down to use my labels needed for tomorrow morning, and it says the activation code has been used even though I have it for 6 months, which would expire November 21. This is very frustrating. You should have use of the templates once you have purchased labels. I attempted to print from a template I had downloaded at the time and now it does not line up with the labels.
#8 Posted : 8/23/2018 5:54:23 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Originally Posted by: Labeler Go to Quoted Post
I ordered labels May 21, used a few of them then was away for the summer from June 21 until now, sat down to use my labels needed for tomorrow morning, and it says the activation code has been used even though I have it for 6 months, which would expire November 21. This is very frustrating. You should have use of the templates once you have purchased labels. I attempted to print from a template I had downloaded at the time and now it does not line up with the labels.

Labeler - I checked your Maestro Label Designer account associated with your OnlineLabels.com login and it appears you have Maestro Label Designer accounts under 2 different email addresses (one is a Gmail.com address and the other is under your business email address). The activation code from May that expires in November is located under the email address associated with your business not your Gmail account. I am happy to merge the accounts or move the designs to a specific account. I show you have designs saved in each of the accounts.

Please let us know how you would like to proceed. We need to know if you want to keep both accounts or merge them. If you want to merge them let us know which account you want to keep. If you want to keep both accounts then we would need to move the activation code to the other account. I would prefer you submit a ticket to us at the link below so we don't have to display to personally identifying information on this public forum. You can do that at the link below.

Our support team can handle this right away once we know what you want us to do. Thanks for your business.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

#9 Posted : 8/23/2018 8:25:07 AM(EST)
Labeler

United States

Why was the activation code associated with the other account when there were no orders on the other account? None at all?
#10 Posted : 8/23/2018 8:39:07 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Why was the activation code associated with the other account when there were no orders on the other account? None at all?

Maestro Label Designer accounts can be created completely separately from the account that a customer orders with. Activation codes do not have to be applied to the same account in which an order was placed.

Account creation is not something we do on our end. The customer sets up & creates the log-in and password for accounts in our system. In your case, it appears you created an account and logged in with that other email address at some point since you have 2 separate Maestro Label Designer accounts in our system. This isn't something we would have done on our end.

As I mentioned, it is an easy fix to move designs (or activation codes) to an alternate account on our end. Our customer support can make the adjustments for you. We just need to know where you want us to move the designs and which account you want to use. I would presume that you want to use the same account for ordering and also for your Maestro Label Designer log-in. As I mentioned, just submit a support ticket to us here with all the details and we can take care of it right away.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

#11 Posted : 8/23/2018 4:08:55 PM(EST)
Labeler

United States

Well, yes I would like the activation code with the account that I have orders, otherwise it is of no use to me. It really is frustrating that you have to use the labels up in a limited period of time or you have no template for them or you have to pay again to use them.
#12 Posted : 8/24/2018 10:19:15 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Well, yes I would like the activation code with the account that I have orders, otherwise it is of no use to me. It really is frustrating that you have to use the labels up in a limited period of time or you have no template for them or you have to pay again to use them.

I checked your account and it appears you were able to work with our customer service team to get the designs & activation code moved to the correct account. I hope everything is now correct for you. If not, let us know and we can continue working on the issue.

In regards to the length of the Maestro Label Designer activation time - we base the activation time on the size of the order. If you get in a situation where you need more activation time to complete a project, our support team is normally happy to provide a one-time courtesy activation code to extend the time frame.

Let us know if you need any additional help. Thanks for your business.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#13 Posted : 9/21/2019 1:09:00 AM(EST)
Denise

United States

I just received my labels and when I want to print it tells me that my activation code is not activated but when I try to activate it I received a message that it has already been activated
#14 Posted : 9/21/2019 10:18:40 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Originally Posted by: Denise Go to Quoted Post
I just received my labels and when I want to print it tells me that my activation code is not activated but when I try to activate it I received a message that it has already been activated

Denise,
I was able to locate your account in our system. I looked up your activation code and it appears you typed your email address incorrectly when you signed in to Maestro Label Designer and entered that activation code. There was a letter missing from the email address. I went ahead and transferred the activation code over to the email address that you used to place your order with us. Your account should now be fully functional. Let us know if you need any additional help.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com