Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 10/17/2014 11:15:09 PM(EST)
shelia

I cannot get my labels to align correctly when I print. I have checked margins done the alignment test to no avail. Can someone please give me suggestions.
#2 Posted : 10/20/2014 5:34:05 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. I am happy to help troubleshoot the issue, and I am very confident that we can make recommendations and resolve the issue.

Which of our products are you using? Can you provide more specific details on the way in which the alignment is off? Please provide specific details on the top / bottom alignment issue and the left / right alignment issue?

Are you making sure to use Adobe Acrobat Reader as your PDF viewer? The built-in PDF viewers in Safari and Firefox automatically do page scaling and scaling cannot always be disabled in these readers. It is critical that you are printing the PDF document from Adobe Acrobat Reader and the Fit to Page option is off (should be set to Actual Size).

Let us know and we will work with you to resolve the issue.

Thanks.

Dave

Edited by user Wednesday, April 22, 2015 9:12:26 AM(EST)  | Reason: Updated information as technology has changed.

#3 Posted : 9/30/2018 8:43:23 AM(EST)
Sissi

United States

Are u adding a checkmark in print to page when its time to print? If so i would remove it. Or maybe switch from internet exployer to chrome. Thats what i had to do. :/

Edited by user Sunday, September 30, 2018 8:46:38 AM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : 10/1/2018 10:06:23 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Sissi -

Thanks for your response. It sounds like you're recommending choosing "Actual size" rather than "Fit to page" for the page scaling option when printing with Adobe Reader. This is a great suggestion, and definitely one of the first things that should be checked when dealing with alignment issues.

Some additional suggestions relating to alignment issues are available in our Printer Alignment Guide at the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels...nter-alignment-guide.htm

We also have a Printer Alignment Questionnaire that allows users to submit their specific details regarding alignment issues so that one of our representatives can reach out and provide assistance:

https://secure.onlinelab...com/alignment-wizard.htm