Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 3/11/2019 2:59:50 PM(EST)
M

Has anyone had experience with the Kraft paper labels for lip balm tubes? I'm wondering how well they stick and how well the ink holds up to smudging. I've seen mixed reviews.

Thanks!
#2 Posted : 3/12/2019 10:24:54 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Thanks for your inquiry. Our brown kraft label material is a popular choice for lip balm tube applications. The adhesive has been formulated to adhere well to tightly curved surfaces like lip balm tubes, and the print should hold up well to smudging when using the optimal paper type settings on your printer model. If you're using an inkjet printer you'll want to use a photo or glossy paper type setting. For laser printing you'll want to use the photo, glossy, or labels paper type setting. It's important to note that the brown kraft material is not weatherproof. Direct contact with moisture could potentially cause some smudging with inkjet printed labels, but they should hold up very well in terms of everyday use.

If you're interested in trying the material before purchasing you can enter a sample request by visiting the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.../SamplesSelectItems.aspx

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let me know.
#3 Posted : 3/12/2019 1:36:46 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Regarding the mixed reviews that you've seen, we made some changes to our brown kraft product a couple of years ago to improve its ability to adhere to tightly curved surfaces like lip balm tubes. If you've seen feedback regarding the labels not adhering well, the updated version of the material features a much stronger adhesive. We have received very positive feedback related to how the updated material handles on these types of applications.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you need any further details.
#4 Posted : 3/13/2019 8:44:47 AM(EST)
ilijasekulov

Australia

My friend use them once and he was satisfied, but I will ask him again for sure.