Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 4/24/2019 1:07:32 PM(EST)
Jackie

United States

I am a home baker and am required to put certain information on my labels, that's why I needed a larger sized label. I went in Maestro and created a label, but I am wondering if I can design one that Has different colored fonts in different sections, and different size fonts, one for my business name and one for some required information I have to put in? I appreciate any guidance in designing my label.

Jackie Mendham
Jackie's Home Baked Breads
#2 Posted : 4/25/2019 8:56:06 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Jackie Go to Quoted Post
I am a home baker and am required to put certain information on my labels, that's why I needed a larger sized label. I went in Maestro and created a label, but I am wondering if I can design one that Has different colored fonts in different sections, and different size fonts, one for my business name and one for some required information I have to put in? I appreciate any guidance in designing my label.

Jackie Mendham
Jackie's Home Baked Breads

Thanks for your inquiry. To use different font styles, sizes, and colors you would simply need to set up multiple text boxes. Everything within a single text box will have the same formatting, but you could set up a text box for your business name, place it on your design, and then go back to the text tab and add a new text box with completely different formatting that can be placed independently from the initial text box. This can be completed as many times as necessary to complete your label design.

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let us know.
#3 Posted : 4/26/2019 10:03:21 AM(EST)
Jackie

United States

Thank you so much for your help! Being new, I was a little unsure of what all I could do, and you have really helped me! I have 5 text boxes on my label and it allows me to highlight certain area, and fulfill requirements of what I must have on my labels! Thank you so much!