Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 7/2/2019 1:53:16 PM(EST)
Bulky

United States

Hello, we are looking to purchase a color laser printer for the weatherproof, polyester labels. Any recommendations?
#2 Posted : 7/2/2019 5:00:55 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Our weatherproof polyester material has been tested extensively in a wide range of laser printer models from a variety of the most popular printer manufacturers. Testing results across the board have been very positive, but I've always leaned toward the HP Color LaserJet series as my preferred laser printers.

My primary laser printers for day-to-day use are the HP Color LaserJet Pro M252 and the HP Color LaserJet Pro M452. Both printer models tested extremely well with the weatherproof polyester material. These specific models are a few years old, but they're still providing excellent results for me. Newer printer models in the Color LaserJet series should provide similar, excellent results with the weatherproof polyester material.

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let us know.
#3 Posted : 7/3/2019 1:31:46 PM(EST)
Bulky

United States

Thank you!