Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 6/14/2019 11:23:48 AM(EST)
kg27

United States

Does anyone know which labels are best for stickers? if the white gloss or the transparent gloss? I am using an inject printer. I bought some of the transparent but didn't notice it was not for inject. The paint goes all over. Before I buy the transparent for my correct printer I would like to know if anyone has had success with this type or if I am better off doing the white gloss or the white matte.

Thank you.
#2 Posted : 6/14/2019 2:39:16 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Thanks for your inquiry. Both the White Gloss Inkjet and Clear Gloss Inkjet label materials are well suited for use as sticker paper. We provide detailed cut settings for both materials, along with a wide selection of other materials, at the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/articles/sticker-paper-cut-settings.htm#cut-settings

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let me know.
#3 Posted : 6/15/2019 6:42:13 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: kg27 Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone know which labels are best for stickers? if the white gloss or the transparent gloss? I am using an inject printer. I bought some of the transparent but didn't notice it was not for inject. The paint goes all over. Before I buy the transparent for my correct printer I would like to know if anyone has had success with this type or if I am better off doing the white gloss or the white matte.

Thank you.

You are welcome to request samples if you would like to try the different products prior to purchase. You can request samples here:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/samples

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#4 Posted : 9/24/2019 10:29:29 PM(EST)
abdulwali

United States

I realize your question has been answered already, however I would recommended the white gloss for sticker especially for labels. I use these to print on glass jars and they work perfect. I tried transparent once before but those were Avery and the print did not show well. Perhaps the quality of Online Labels transparent is better. Still I prefer the white gloss. Hope this helps.
#5 Posted : 9/25/2019 9:34:44 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: abdulwali Go to Quoted Post
I realize your question has been answered already, however I would recommended the white gloss for sticker especially for labels. I use these to print on glass jars and they work perfect. I tried transparent once before but those were Avery and the print did not show well. Perhaps the quality of Online Labels transparent is better. Still I prefer the white gloss. Hope this helps.

Thanks for your feedback! I'm happy to hear that you've had so much success using our white gloss label material.

If you'd like to try samples of our clear gloss label material, or any of our other material types, please feel free to request a sample pack at the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.../SamplesSelectItems.aspx