Originally Posted by: Lrwilson62
Hi, my browser is Edge 44. I tried both Firefox and Chrome, no fonts. I even looked on my computer to make sure there were fonts. What next?
I forwarded your details to the software developer. They said they'll need to take a closer look at Edge 44 to see if the process to access fonts has changed at all. In the meantime, they did provide us with a series of steps that should allow you to access your fonts using Chrome:
1) Open the Settings
2) Search for “flash” in the “Search settings” bar at the top
3) Click into Site Settings in the results
4) Click into Flash and make sure it’s set to “Ask first” (as opposed to “Block sites from running Flash”)
5) Return to Maestro Label Designer and navigate to the font drop down. Select “Looking for more fonts?” at the bottom.
6) A window should pop up with a button that says “Click to enable Adobe Flash Player”. Once clicking that button, the font drop down should be populated with the fonts on your machine.
Running through this series of steps should give you access to the fonts installed on your machine within Chrome. Once we receive word on enabling Adobe Flash within the newer versions of Edge I'll update this post with additional details.