Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/30/2020 7:57:40 PM(EST)
3 stars custom

United States

Just popping in to rave about how great these products are for planner stickers!
I use the OL177WX Standard white matte for inkjet and the OL177CJ Clear matte for inkjet to make stickers for popular paper planners (mainly Happy Planner, but some Erin Condrien too). It prints beautifully, even on the normal setting (I use the cheap HP 2622 from Walmart). Both cut super easily on my Silhouette cameo, and rarely does the registration scan fail for the print and cut feature (when it does, a simple re-scan does the trick).
SOOO impressed with this, because the clear sticker paper from Cricut AND Silhouette NEVER DRIED and was terrible to cut!

Edited by user Saturday, February 1, 2020 5:44:13 AM(EST)  | Reason: Removed Link

#2 Posted : 2/1/2020 5:45:14 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
That is great to hear that our products worked well for you!

Thanks for your business.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#3 Posted : 4/13/2020 12:22:20 PM(EST)
Chadee93

United States

I agree, the white matte stickers are great for planners. Thank you for the information on how the clear matte stickers look in planners. I was contemplating purchasing and now I will.
Thanks again.
#4 Posted : 4/13/2020 1:33:53 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Chadee93 Go to Quoted Post
I agree, the white matte stickers are great for planners. Thank you for the information on how the clear matte stickers look in planners. I was contemplating purchasing and now I will.
Thanks again.

If you'd like to try samples of the clear matte material, or any of our other label materials, you can visit the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.../SamplesSelectItems.aspx

If you have questions about any of our products please just let us know. We'll be happy to help!
#5 Posted : 4/13/2020 1:36:35 PM(EST)
Chadee93

United States

Thank you Josh.
#6 Posted : 2/5/2022 6:34:44 PM(EST)
sallyrakeman10

United States

I agree, the clear paper is great for stickers, especially planner stickers!

Originally Posted by: 3 stars custom Go to Quoted Post
Just popping in to rave about how great these products are for planner stickers!
I use the OL177WX Standard white matte for inkjet and the OL177CJ Clear matte for inkjet to make stickers for popular paper planners (mainly Happy Planner, but some Erin Condrien too). It prints beautifully, even on the normal setting (I use the cheap HP 2622 from Walmart). Both cut super easily on my Silhouette cameo, and rarely does the registration scan fail for the print and cut feature (when it does, a simple re-scan does the trick).
SOOO impressed with this, because the clear sticker paper from Cricut AND Silhouette NEVER DRIED and was terrible to cut!