Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 10/14/2015 9:43:49 AM(EST)
jnieves

United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello labelers!

We've recently crafted an article detailing the many ways you can fix common printing alignment issues. Please try these methods first if you are having trouble getting your labels to print correctly. You can find a link to the guide below:

http://www.onlinelabels....nter-alignment-guide.htm

Happy labeling,

Johnny Nieves
#2 Posted : 3/5/2016 4:18:47 PM(EST)
rosy blanco

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello John ; sorry to tell you
But do not work .I got my New 2x2 labels today and I wasted 80 labels already because not matter what I do the shape inside the label is off on the top.
and I try all this:
1.I aligned My printer first
2. I try the maestro Printing alignment wizard as you show I counted the lines up and Down theirs 8 in top and 8 in the bottom so it should be Fine. Not at all wait to off on top almost outside the edge. and the at the bottom I have bigger space.
with the money that I am spending in Ink and labels I can pay someone to do it for me professional .

I do not know what to do, my candles are so behind I also order the 3x2 and 3x3 and I have the same problem with the Border I'm creating
Thank you
Rosy Blanco
 1 user thanked rosy blanco for this useful post: Carrie H.
#3 Posted : 3/6/2016 11:21:17 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: rosy blanco Go to Quoted Post
Hello John ; sorry to tell you
But do not work .I got my New 2x2 labels today and I wasted 80 labels already because not matter what I do the shape inside the label is off on the top.
and I try all this:
1.I aligned My printer first
2. I try the maestro Printing alignment wizard as you show I counted the lines up and Down theirs 8 in top and 8 in the bottom so it should be Fine. Not at all wait to off on top almost outside the edge. and the at the bottom I have bigger space.
with the money that I am spending in Ink and labels I can pay someone to do it for me professional .

I do not know what to do, my candles are so behind I also order the 3x2 and 3x3 and I have the same problem with the Border I'm creating
Thank you
Rosy Blanco

Rosy,
I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you experiencing. In order to troubleshoot the issue, we are going to need a lot more details. I think the best option is to have one of our customer service representatives reach out to you by phone to discuss to the design and get a better understanding of the specific issue you are experiencing. We can then take a look at the design in your Maestro Label Designer account. I am very confident that we can resolve the issue once we get an understanding. Let us know the best time to reach out to you or you contact our customer service team at 1-888-575-2235 anytime 8:00 AM EST - 8:00 PM EST Monday - Friday. Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

#4 Posted : 6/4/2019 7:16:49 AM(EST)
RoyCracia

Wonderful guide. thanks for this. :)
#5 Posted : 2/24/2020 7:19:20 AM(EST)
Tarodrink

United States

Thanks for the guide, will definitely bookmark!
#6 Posted : 11/16/2020 11:06:14 PM(EST)
HypnoticGuy

United States

Wow, I just found this forum, and found this post, and the one problem that I have had with alignment has been solved!
Thanks for this guide!